Tuesday, June 28, 2011

something that inspired me

well, today i go to church that’s different with the church i used to go, because i’m in new town.. but.. something rituals.. well that happened in my used to church, but it’s just different. okay well... the truth is.. i think there’s no God’s presence there..  (i lied) well i can catch The God’s presence there.. because i remember someone say that God’s presence it’s not about not good songs, not a good preacher, a really wired offers bag.. but it’s about do you want to feel God’s presence or not.. that things, that God put in my mind.. so today i enjoy.. it.. well maybe the praise and worship it’s not like in my church , i used to go (do i really need to put i used to go after i write my church, well why i write my church, it’s God Church.. Theeeee) but.. the other things that God put in my mind.. ‘Well Linda, it’s not about the songs.. I can also touch people hearts there, with the song like this.. and I’m happy that they still worship Me with this song style, even rock, they can make people praise Me.. there’s diversity (many ways) to worship Me.. Understand My dear..’ well that’s make me inspired.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment